Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Taking a break from eating- Museum and shopping




Yes, we actually managed to got a full 3 hours without eating...we occupied our time by going to my favorite museum in the city (I know, I'm supposed to say it's the Met or the MoMa)- the American Museum of Natural History (http://www.amnh.org/). We had a great time. After the museum we attempted to take a romantic stroll through Central Park, but mother nature had other plans, like torrential downpour! It was raining so hard, that it completely soaked my shoes. What's a girl to do in New York City with ruined shoes....oh I know, buy new ones! And that's exactly what I did. I googled the nearest shoe store and marched in and bought a cute pair of rain boots (1/2 off I might add...).

1 comment:

  1. Those boots are SO cute. Can I ask where you bought them?

    ReplyDelete