Sunday, August 29, 2010

Best chocolate mousse ever


Because we got a lot of exercise this week/weekend and it's been a loooong first week of school (but a good one), we rewarded ourselves with homemade chocolate mousse. Now the difference this time was we each had a small portion instead of a huge bowl full! I can't take credit for this recipe, this one belongs to Tyler Florence's Ultimate cookbook (a fantastic cookbook).

Here's the link for the recipe:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/tyler-florence/chocolate-mousse-recipe/index.html

It is really simple and turns out great everytime (except of course that one time when I used salt instead of sugar, but I digress!)

1 comment:

  1. Salt instead of sugar... yummm. The first time I made cookies by myself I used ___ (cant remember the amount) TABLESPOONS instead of teaspoons of salt and baking soda... they were the worst cookies in the history of cookies!

    ReplyDelete