Sunday, August 22, 2010

Family BBQ










This past weekend, we had the pleasure of visiting with my brother and his adorable kids (Patrick and Gabriella). It was so great to see them. On Friday night, we got together with them, my parents, Nana, my Aunt Patty, Uncle Al, and cousin MacKenzie at my parents house. It was a great time with lots of good food. I took some pictures of some of the food we had (my father is the ultimate master grillman). We made two types of flank steak (one with a dry rub and one with a wet marinade), salad, baked beans, creamed corn, hot dogs, sausage, ribs, potato salad, bread, and brownies. It was all delicious (so much we had round 2 for lunch on Saturday!). It was a great way to end our summer and catch up with family members. Here are a few pictures from that night.

No comments:

Post a Comment