Friday, December 31, 2010

700 Drayton





As one of my Christmas presents, Ryan made reservations at 700 Drayton (located at the Mansion on Forsyth...a stunningly beautiful hotel). The restaurant is decorated in leopard print, black, and gold...but done so in a non-tacky way. Our table was right by a fireplace and we had a great server...Troy. We started with the 700 Drayton martini and got to the task of deciding what to order! For an appetizer I had crab cakes...some of the best I've ever had (excluding my own...ha ha). For entree Ryan and I both had the filet...but mine was topped with blue cheese and carmelized onions over blue cheese grits). We skipped dessert, because we were both too full. The menu is classic with just enough edge to make it unique. The table next to us had the scallops that looked equally as delcious as our entrees. Might have to make a return stop here too!

No comments:

Post a Comment