Friday, December 31, 2010

Christmas morning



Merry belated Christmas everyone! Like everybody else, I have been insanely busy...this is actually the first time I've used the internet other than on my cell phone since winter break began! Ryan and I had a wonderful Christmas and were blessed to be able to spend time with good friends and family.

For Christmas morning we wanted something delicious and easy, so we made almost everything ahead of time. For one, we had leftover sausage and carmelized onion stuffing (leftover from Christmas Eve dinner...same recipe from Thankgiving), bacon, and stratta (also a previous recipe from this website...adapted from Giada's berry bread pudding...the only difference was using challah bread and making it the night before, so that the flavors could really meld together). Here are some pictures, taken with my brand new Canon EOS Rebel (thanks Mom and Dad!).

1 comment:

  1. Allowing the stratta to sit in the fridge before cooking for hours was a huge deal, but using challah I think was the key!

    ReplyDelete