Friday, July 16, 2010

Day 2- Bouchon, a must do!






Despite our bellinis and various other cocktails, we were still up at sunrise (darn time change), so this allowed us to get ready and make it to the Venetian for breakfast before the Sunday morning brunch crowds rolled in. It is a bit of a challenge to find Bouchon, but boy are we glad we did! It's tucked away by the pool in the Venezia Tower at the Venetian. I had read a lot of reviews saying that this Thomas Keller restaurant was really outstanding, so I had high hopes for our meal. Even Ryan, who's not a big breakfast person, really enjoyed the food. Believe it or not, the June weather was so gorgeous we sat outside on the patio next to the pool (featured in one of the pictures).
For our breakfast, I had another bellini (I'm beginning to get used to this lifestyle) and the french toast (which is made with a brioche bread and served like bread pudding...it is absolutely the very best thing I've ever had for breakfast...I've literally been dreaming about this!). Ryan had the skillet ham, potatoes, and eggs. He liked his, but regrets not getting the french toast. We ordered profiteroles for dessert, and due to their delay we got complimentary mimosas.
Bottom line, go here and order the french toast!!

1 comment:

  1. Yum! That looks delicious. I love Vegas. :)

    ReplyDelete