Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Busy week=takeout please!


So I have to admit...this week is probably a bad example to write about recipes because we are so insanely busy we had to get some takeout. After our middle school's volleyball game Monday night, we got takeout from Pei Wei (owned by PF Chang's). I have to say, it's one of the best chinese takeout I've ever had! Although, one downside is they always give me a hard time about ordering the way I do. I get the pad thai without peanuts, tofu, or bean sprouts. They make it seem like I'm trying to order some crazy thing, but oh well...their demeaning looks are worth it. The food's good, and it's cheap! So there you have it, less than a week into my blog, and I'm already straying away from cooking! Whoops. There's always tonight...

(the picture is the pad thai...but not mine...yucky peanuts!)

No comments:

Post a Comment