Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dinner, part IV...plating and eating!











Now to the good part...plating the whole meal and eating! I start with a big scoop of the creamy mashed potatoes (they do a good job holding everything else in place), put the fish and asparagus on top of that...then finish off with some bacon "bits" and a couple spoon fulls of the sauce over everything. This meal is best with some bread to dunk in the sauce, but we forgot to buy some! (I already made Ryan run out to Publix once for some forgotten butter...this is what happens when I don't shop with a list!).








I hope you enjoy!! This was a lot of fun to make...it looks pretty, but tastes even better (if I may say so myself). This was fun...now it's time to grab a handful of girl scout cookies (I mean...an apple?) and watch the US/Canada hockey game!
(pictures- the final plating, Ryan enjoying dinner, and even Sadie thought it smelled good!)

No comments:

Post a Comment