Sunday, February 21, 2010

Welcome!


For the past few weeks (months, years, etc.), I've been trying to figure a way to incorporate all the things I love the most in my life...my husband, my dog Sadie, writing, eating, cooking, photography, and shopping. So I decided, what the heck, I'll try keeping a blog about these aspects of my life. Although, admitedly, I did just see Julie & Julia, I swear I don't want it to be something like that! One of the best ways to enjoy a day is to look up a new recipe (or make one up), go to the store and cook it. I'm lucky that I have access to a variety of stores that offer great produce, meat, and groceries within 20-30 minutes (including a good organic selection and farmers' markets...."stuff white people like"). I am a teacher, but have dreams of one day opening a restaurant (pipe dream). I'm going to try to blog about adventures in cooking and traveling (I strongly believe the best way to explore a city is through its food). You'll also get sick of me talking about my dog Sadie, she's like our child! I hope you enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment